Monday, February 26, 2007

A blog is a dog


Most of the work I've done lately has been for big companies, Microsoft, Hasbro, Wizards… not that I'm complaining! The work has been been fun, financially rewarding and in various ways a creative or artistic challenge. The down side is that I have to wait for approval or until the project is "live" before I can post anything on my blog.
So what can I post? How about this. This is a small spot illustration done for Washington law and Politics for an article about a bill that would allow pets into bars. I inadvertently made this screen shot. The concept owes a lot to cartoons of the 50s and 60s and the fact that I was wanting to play in Illustrator for a bit. The concept isn't very strong but it's a bit of an exercises for me as far as color goes. (see my previous post about using every
color!)

No comments: